1. Admissions Batches and Application Time
1) Doctoral and Master Programs for 2020 fall semester, entry time: September, 2020.
2) Please submit online application during December 1st, 2019– April 30st, 2020. The system will be shut down by the deadline.
3) The deadline for institute submitting candidates to UCAS is May 15th, 2020.
4) The admitted students after the final admission result will be released during the middle of June, 2020, Prior to this, applicants may check their admission status via the Online Application System for International Students of UCAS.
2. Admission materials and qualification examination
Applicants' qualifications will be examined in strict accordance with the enrollment guidelines. Please verify that you are eligible and meet ALL the eligibility criteria specified in the “General conditions for applicants” of the call, application materials are complete, and meet the basic requirements of the institute, if not, it will be rejected.
3. Scholarship application and recommendation
1) Scholarships that can be applied: The ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents and the UCAS Scholarship for International Students (full).
(Scholarship cancelled: CAS-TWAS President’s Fellowship Programme and CAS “The Belt and Road” Master Fellowship Programme.)
2) The deadline of scholarship application April 30st, 2020 Eligible applicants may apply for more than one scholarship programs. Once you receive funding from one of the projects, you will automatically be disqualified from other projects.
4. No paper material is required