2020 Call for Application on "Silk Road" Scholarship for International Students
General Conditions for Applicants
International students enrolled in 2018 and 2019, from the countries along the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road (the Belt and Road), who are law-abiding, excellent in both morality and academics, have accomplished outstanding achievements in scientific research and technological innovation, can apply for this scholarship.
Bonus and Quota Allocation
1. The first-class scholarship is worth 4,000 RMB/person, and the quota is 4: including 2 from LTO, 1 from LMB, and 1 from OMG.
2. The second-class scholarship is worth 3,000 RMB/person, and the quota is 7: including 3 from LTO, 3 from LMB, and 1 from OMG.
1. The applicants should submit the application materials for the “Silk Road” Scholarship to the laboratory secretary;
2. Each key laboratory organizes a preliminary review and submits the list of candidates;
3. The “Silk Road” Scholarship Committee of the South China Sea Institute of Oceanography performs the final review.
1. Electronic Materials (PDF): The “Silk Road” Scholarship for International Students Application Form of SCSIO, CAS;
2. Electronic Materials (Excel): International Student Information Form;
3. Electronic supporting Materials (PDF):
1) The copy of Transcript issued by UCAS College/CAS Institute;
2) Photocopies of the cover of the journal containing the published article, and the article homepage or the receipt of the article during study at UCAS;
3) Photocopies of Certificates of Honor;
4) Other supporting materials.
1)The supporting materials must be achieved during the academic year 2019.12-2020.11.
2) Scientific research article or result should relate to your research direction and defense thesis/dissertation;
3) The first name of the article must be South China Sea Institute of Oceanology CAS, and also with the name of UCAS;
4) Give the first page of your article, the cover of the journal; or the receipt of the article with the signature of your supervisor.
Application deadline and other problems, please contact the laboratory secretary:
LTO:XING Yalin (firstname.lastname@example.org, 89025313)
LMB:ZHU Hanning (email@example.com, 89024567)
OMG:LIU Jiuling (liujiuling @scsio.ac.cn, 89021710)
The Department of Graduate Student Education, SCSIO
YANG Min (firstname.lastname@example.org, 89449312)